I've had some time to look over the past weeks comments on the
group. I'll be catching up on other posts as time allows.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> true you can't cast judgement without the facts.  How many times
has he gone to court.  It was a while ago that the body was in the
basement.  Did he just ignore the warnings?  He is quick to point
out code violations on here but has not corrected his own?

I've been in court over my home for many years, the City was always
happy to take my money with a guilty plea and leave me alone for
another year. There was no body in my basement, it was a malicious
call. I never ignored the City, performing repairs that I could
afford at the time and paying fines. I have NEVER reported anyone
for a Code violation - NEVER. I regularly point out ZONING
violations since the City routinely fails to enforce its own Zoning
regulations.

wrote:

> Where are the stories about the shootings and murder in this
city?  Such selective reporting.  Should have added that he was
removed from the historical society as well.

> One who casts stones should not do so from a glass house.

I am the creator and founder of the Historical Society. I was not
removed from it, it was stolen from me. Several people including a
former Councilwoman incorporated behind my back, without my consent
or participation. I was "given" a charter membership as consolation
but have never been asked for input, participation or acknowledged
as the visionary behind its creation.

One should not fear stones for speaking out on public issues such as
Zoning, Planning, Land Use, Redevelopment, Preservation, etc.

As stated previously I have never complained about anyone's Code
violations. I am far more concerned with public policy issues that
are not in the best interests of Asbury Park.

Werner