My column this week will be an open letter to Larry detailing why he
should keep the Wonder Bar open at this time.

I don't know why the Publisher of TCN has ignored this issue, but we
really shouldn't wait any longer, so I'd like to start.

If any of you would like to give me your thoughts, send me history
(Oak) or whatever arguments you think are helpful, send me an email.

Gary, how many names are on that petition?

Please use this mail:

DeSeno @ msn. com

Thanks folks.