Doesn't bug me, one bit!  Bet it irks the He*l outta you, though!
Altruisms are false!  Look it up.  You'll find at least ONE individual
with a differing opinion!  Look up the words conservatism, then
liberalism.  Compare the two!  I'll take Freedom, any day!  Is that
why Conservatives are being "caught", at being hypocrites?  Scandal
after scandal, while fingerpointing.  Take a look at the man in the
mirror, first!