> My daughter and I are going to start working on some Bruce songs
> tonight (by coincidence).

A singing lawyer?

TD: How come when you "win" in court, you still have to pay court
costs. Are court costs mandatory in NJ muni court?

My daughter got a parking tik, but swore they put the signs up after
she parked (fair). She "won" as in having it dismissed, but the court
fees remain. Like the prosecutor told her if she goes to law
school, "this is your first case, consider it you won..." then told
her you win some, you'll lose some. Actually, she's 2-0. I'm 4-0.

The lady in the clerks office "WHAT, you're pleading not guilty to
parking ticket...it's only $37...you lose you have to court costs as
well!"

Told her we'll roll'em and that she's innocent.