Metro had another 4 page wrapper/ad on the NYC edition of the Metro
newspaper. Esperanza was front cover. Detailed their 4 developments (2
Hoboken, 1 JC and 1 AP), almost like flavors, each development
offering something different. The Esperanza of course gives you the
beach, and as Metro put it, to be part of a community's renaissance.
Smart, slick and well done.

I think we will see lower interest rates in the coming months, more
likely after the end of the year. Jumbo mortgage rates will come down
to realistic levels. We are seeing a knee-jerk reaction right now.
Things will pick up next year.