I disagree.  Good can be done.  The city needs marketing.  Any spikes in in
revenue I do not credit Jewel.  MM and Metro and others are biringing in the
people.  The efforts by jewel does not have impact.

----- Original Message ----
From: oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:33:41 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: City Of Asbury Marketing is crap

-no one could ever do any good. Remember that.

Again, just give the keys to the MM. Let them run with it. They either
do or die. So far they've shown they can do.

Bradley Beach beach collections around $800,000 or more.

AP: somehwere over $200,000. Yes, it's a big improvement, with room
for alot more.

I like this from the article: "...as his Fourth of July..." Ok, take
the credit.

And you probably do need someone to manage an event and pull it off.

If someone really wants to be nice, they can send a check (paypal as
well) to me to cover my promotions of all these events, restaraunts
(can't even get a free lunch...) and whatever else I feel like doing
PR on.

Starting to sound like that guy from TriCity.

I forgot the subject...oh yea = Asbury Park pissing away more money
and can't agree how to do it.

Maybe Jewell should walk away from a deal. Hard to do, but I have
learned how to walk. It hurts, but u do.

Heck, I made a nice deal the other day, and receive a lecture from my
broker that he wouldn't have done it - "not enough". This is my 3rd or
4th "not enough" deals I've done. I'm not a poker player. I rather
have 10 "not enoughs" then 1 good deal.

Got a little couch potato?