> Is your boy Sitar finally going to get real with the rent amount so
> someone can actually make it there?

At least Sitar put money up to play.

Good service, good food nice people and you make money.

Harry's failed because they were so f'in obnoxious. Go back to my psot
from when they opened. Remember that kid who got f'd a few times $3.00
soda and someone said well kids don't belong in AP. Well, I think that
kid of mine who know drives and her gang have already hit raff's a few
times blowing my money...

Remember - it;s ALWAYS the landlord's fault.