While Republicans profess to have a "lock" on God and Christianity,
nothing could be furthur from the truth!  Republicans ran on the
so-called "Christian" ticket, beating their chest, that Democrats were
Liberal, meaning they were in favor of a woman's right to choose, stem
cell research, equal more than civil rights, which is better, etc.
Liberals are inclusive, tolerant and forward thinking, whereas,
Conservatives are envious, mean-spirited, racist, greedy,
draft-dodgers, never-served, less-educated and are the equivalent of
countrified hill-billies, in Brooks-Brothers suits!  A bunch of
hypocrites, who get their hands caught in the cookie jar and make all
kinds of excuses for themselves!