I was going to stop at the Wonder Bar and say hi to Werner, I was in
town chauffering a friend around, and had a doctor's appointment.  I
passed by and realized I was cash poor and didn't know if they took
plastic.  So I took my friend to the Adriatic, and it's closed till
September 24.

I trust Werner had some good stories to tell and that he walked home
after his drinks.

keepwernerfree.com