Paul, good luck with your Cabanna club event.
For goodness sake would you consider updating your web site.

I just went there and your lead page has:

"Next Council Meeting" May 16
"Next Zoning Meeting" May 23

It's September 19... today.

Hope you have good weather.  I do not agree with you on this issue,
however I respect your right to have your opinion and to act on
behalf of your beliefs.

KB

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Vail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> STAND UP FOR ASBURY!
>
> Cabana Club on the boardwalk
> 1000 Ocean Avenue
> 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
>
> Stand Up For Asbury is holding a get together on the boardwalk this
> Sunday at the Cabana Club.  The get together will serve as an
> information session ahead of next Tuesday's Zoning Board hearing.
It