...but the problem is when these people are out on the street  - at least send
them oput
dressed clean, clean clothes, shaven etc.

When I drive thorugh, forget my kids they're immune to it, with a client, I
don't feel like
explaining why some people are lying in the center of town or at the main
intersection in
town, like memorial and AP ave - which the whole corner needs a major overhaul.
I'm
working to get that corner sold along with another agent. Tempted to buy it
myself bulldoze
it and start over. It'll take aorund $1m just buy and kill. Then build. $2.5m
needed, minimal.

Send me a real check.

And I'll say it again, from the Asbury Park Circle (which looks like shit on
all sides - Ocean
Twp, Neptune )..all the way into the boardwalk, less a few houses and
busineeses that
spruced it up.