the deal of the century was not good for HOV stock.  Yes, keeps people
employed, reduce inventory etc.  But is is never good if they have to have a
fire sale inorder to sell units.

----- Original Message ----
From: oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 10:10:48 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] what's the fed to do today???

Remember a bit more then a week ago, the fed made a rate cut and HOV
ran their "deal of the century". HOV stock price jumped from 11.25 to
15 then worked it's way down. Down to around 10.70 now. Out of those
2100 buyers, how many of them were REAL buyers?

It's not only the interest rate. It's job security and the major issue
that most politicians don't want to admit - PROPERTY taxes could tip
the scale between affordable and not.

For the ocean arms auction, I'd like to know how may were sold to
investors vs. 2nd home buyers (or first). I can guess.

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
and more!
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658