> The sale from the bank is always low. Cresitello may have been taking
> a big chance for $150K in 1993. I don;t know its condition then. The
> trough of the recession. Has been paying taxes and other carry all
> that time.

I'm good. It was $150k and I didn't even look it up.

Things WERE that price, but it's easy to go back. The building was BAD
then.

Don't think I wasn't running around begging for $$$ for everything. NO
one wanted anything to do with the area. That's why a couple guys made
a ton picking up property in AP, because they had the money behind
them (counts) to carry and get LUCKY that the market in AP turned
around as it did. LUCK. Luck goes a long way in life. PLENTY of people
had great ideas for a deserted Cookman Ave and Ocean Ave.

You either are:
1. born into it,
2. step into the right pile of it,
3. marry it,
4. or work long and hard enough to get it and make it work - just to
leave it to the kids and hope they dont screw up.

Or I guess I should stuck with guitar lessons?