Thanks Tommy.
One of the strange things that happened that night was we had a photographer
friend who
came to all of our shows. He was at this one and very excited to take pics of
us and Bruce.
We were excited that it was documented.
One problem though.
No film in his camera.
Duh.
We didn't see him for a few days after the show, and one day he showed up at
band
practice, we asked to see the pics, and he informed us of his error.
Oh well, good memory.