Dear Group Members,
     Just a reminder that the BOE's regular monthly meeting for
September is tonight (Wednesday) at 7 PM at the Bradley Elementary
School on 3rd Avenue.  All are welcome to attend.  Today's Press story
referred to a "fiscal monitor" for the district.  That's news to me
since we've had what I thought was a fiscal monitor from the state,
Mr. Glenn Forney, who has been working with our Business Administrator
every day for the past year and doing a fine job.  In any case, I
guess we'll have more details after today.

               Frank D'Alessandro