--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Interesting.  Years ago some Downtown Merchants started talking
> about suing Carter Sackman, who would give potential investors to
> AP's Downtown that Steinbachs would be open. Six years later they
> were still waiting.

I am probably grasping at straws here, but I wonder what, if any, role
the illustrious Al Faiella played in the deal between Cogswell and
Prudential since nothing could be done in Newark without Al' blessing.
maybe he was gone by then. yeah, he met Glen Fishman in Newark in the
late 1990's and they both moved onto greener pastures.

I've planted that little seed in the reporter's mind. Let's see what
sprouts.