Oh how I love this! Oh how sweet this is! Proof of how gullible
koolaid drinker justifiedright is.

Limbaugh selectively edited "phony soldiers" clip, claimed it was
"the entire transcript"

of service members who advocate U.S. withdrawal from Iraq as "phony
soldiers," Rush Limbaugh claimed that he had not been talking "about
the anti-war movement generally," but rather "about one soldier ...
Jesse MacBeth." Limbaugh then purported to air the "entire" segment
in question. In fact, the clip he aired omitted a full 1 minute and
35 seconds of discussion that occurred between Limbaugh's original
"phony soldiers" comment and his subsequent reference to MacBeth.
http://mediamatters.org/items/200709280009?f=h_latest