Pretty pictures yes....I have heard that you can become a member of
le club if you pay a $20,000 initiation fee and big annual dues!!
That private pool looks nice in the picture but $20,000?  People are
paying it.....a grand slam for the applied companies as far as being
a commercial success.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Pretty pictures and a tribute to Long Branch here:  _Click  here:
Reviving a
> Seaside Resort - New York Times_

(http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/30/nyregion/nyregionspecial2/30njlong
.html)

> But then there's this from Red Bank  _Click  here: McLoone’s
Pier House «
> Life In A Trendy Town_ (http://redbankblues.wordpre
> ss.com/2007/06/16/mcloones-pier-house/)  :  "If you're  looking
for a nice, quiet evening of fine dining at
> an affordable price, you'll  want to stay away from _McLoone’s
Pier House_