Mario, I thought you left the site.  I thought Justified left the site
a while back also.  While I agree the Columbus event is relative to the
Asbury Park yahoo group, I can't believe you think the two of you
aren't going to go at it again.  Just don't post fifty times on the
subject and try to be a little more brief.  This goes for everybody.

Sometimes I leave the site for a couple of days because I'm away or
something and it takes me forever to read through all the excessive
posts.  This absolutely frustrates me.  Besides, I'm a slow reader and
writer as well.  I don't know how some of you have all the time to do
the research and writing that you do.