Sweet car, Mario.

My circuit car was a 1970's (can't recall exact year) Buick Apollo.
It had a 350 engine with a four barrel carb.

I jacked the back with airshocks, big fat 50's tires and Craeger
chrome rims all around.

Fastest car I ever had.  Used to blow away unsuspecting vettes.

I can remember if you were f'ing up (code for racing) and saw
flashing lights in your mirror, you could fly into Allenhurst.  Most
folks were gone in winter so you could hide in their yards.  I had a
friend that lived there in summer so I could dart to his drivway and
kill the lights and engine til I figured the cops were gone.

Damn we were stupid kids.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Actually, I when I arrived it was with a 66 Malibu Super Sport.
But  music