In a message dated 10/5/2007 2:05:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You  don't need to have a discussion with him to judge his political
acumen. I  don't think that is what he was trying to do..prove his
political prowess.  It seems he is simply stating his concern about
some recent events in our  country...is he wrong?

Did illegal wiretapping occur?
Have people  been tortured?
Does habeas corpus exist in Guantanamo?
Did voter  suppression occur?

Do you have to be a political scientist to ask these  questions?

Those are the question the kool-aid drinking radical right  don't want
to hear and can never answer. The real  republicans are even waking up.

You Betchum.

Like Republican David Brooks.  _Click  here: The Republican Collapse - New
York Times_
(http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/05/opinion/05brooks.html?_r=2&hp&oref=slogin&oref=slogin)

Now, he's got Acuity!