In a message dated 10/6/2007 10:02:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: I haven't the slightest idea what you
mean by all this.  1.  A study was published showing that lotteries
don't contribute to education as much as they promised or as much as
citizens think they do.  That in itself was worth a post.   2.
Coincidentally, a post about a Ball appeared, facetiously I think, but
the questions were answered defensively, and with a touch of hostility.
("what in the world is your's and Rooks problem with that?" [sic])
Does everything have to have a link for me to read and try to figure out
what your point is? Not everything here is posted for you.  Sometimes,
just to go on record in cyberspace, so to speak; however I will admit
that one link to the main lottery article would have been sufficient;
the rest were superfluous.   Forgive me Father, For I have Sinned.
Can't you just talk?  ...for me to read and try to figure out what your
point is?
   "Verbosity leads to unclear inarticulate things."  George Dubya Bush -
11/30/96   BAFA NABLA