Tom D.,

I will be direct.

1. Can you tell me last years' total dollar amount given to charity
from the Mayors' Ball.

The reason I ask is I'm curious if the amount of UEZ money or city
taxes needed to run the event was greater than the amount given to
charity.

My Mayors Ball thread started because one day in August the Council
decided they were no longer going to take money to help pay for the
Mayors' Ball from the developers and attorneys involved in Asbury
Park.

Then Gilmour is suspended, and now they are going to take money for the
Mayors' Ball from said developers and attorneys.

Tom,can you answer number 1?