I agree, and the reason i'm asking is that better designed group message boards
contain a
series of catagories rather then one big group, such as this one.
I've worked as a moderator on a few message boards, and I find this one
singular catagory
to be frustrating because the user doesn't have the ability to easily seek out
the topics
they are interested in. Some of us have the luxury of having lots of time per
day to post
here, so we wind up capitalizing this space, and because of this other topics
get lost in the
sauce. I'm sure some people could care less about this Clear Channel discussion.
I'm thinking that it would be a good idea to move to a better platform, like
this;
http://ezboard.com/
Then we could create whole list of discussion topics, and make everybody happy
in one
place.
And, please forgive me if i'm unaware of any message boards that were, or are
doing this
already for Asbury Park.
I like the group of people we have here, and I'd like to keep the family
together, I just
think we could do it a better way.