The power has been out from at least the AP circle down 66 to at least Rt 18.
So most of the
stores are closed and some genius at Shop-Rite didn't bother putting all the
refrigiration
there on generators nor the AC. So since around 10 am this monring, when we
lost power in
that area, the food in shoprite has been laying around. I just left there and
they have [lastic
sheets over all the open refrigeration units,t rying to keep it cool. Hoever,
the store must be
upto around 80 inside.

I'd think by now they'd be pakcing up the meats and other stuff and shipping
them off to the
foodbanks or other CHARITIES out there. They should be knocking on shoprites
door.