--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> it. It brings money into the city. The girl who runs the bike
store told me how much the
> crew likes working here, and at least one of them rented a bike
for a whole month. It takes
> lots of people to make a movie. They need to eat.
> Think about it before you condem them across the board.
> Jack

Please don't assert that I said something that I did not.

I condemned no one, simply stated facts based upon my experience and
knowledge of the subject.

The economic benefit of this movie shoot to the City is most likely
minimal considering that the City has no Film Commission, and does
not actively assist local business in attacting production crews.

I hope it does help in what ever small way possible, every bit helps
stuggling locals.

My greatest consern is treatment of the Heating Plant, paint is the
biggest enemy of brick next to sand-blasting.

Werner