While looking at the Bull damage to the lawn I noticed that the power
panel and sprinkler controls have been removed from next to Bradley's
statue.

I mean gone completely, as in cut off at ground level with a sawz-all.
The wires are just sticking out of the ground a half inch.

This was a working system, I know because I helped install it.
There are several zones to water flower beds throughout the park and
around the statue.

The Garden Club took donations and did fund raising to finance the
project.

What the [EMAIL PROTECTED] is going on ?

Werner