The pleasure is all mine!  This think-tank of a group, is a real
world, eye-opener!  I leave myself, wide open, because I genuinely
believe and dream a world, where everyone lives in a town, called
"Perfect"!

I just finished reading about what kids really do now, and I see them
evolving into "wide loads", if you know what I mean!  As much as I
love the grandkids, I can't wait for them to leave, so that I can run
this "disk-cleaner", that wipes face-book and those other "wierd"
sites and their "cookies", OFF of my hard drive and if I hear "Soulja
Boy", ONE more time, I'll RETCH!  Hinge:  JUST SAY NO!  You cracked me
up, because I know most of the young people who starred in "CLERKS"
and "MALL-RATS"!  Before the movies, I always thought they should have
been on Second City, or SNL!  Man, do the screen-play, no, write the
book, first!  I wasn't a perfect parent, none of us are, you know.

I learned as I went along and when I saw myself becoming my mother, I
did just the opposite!  It worked!  I never wanted to be a "MU-MU"
wearing mom!  My Grandma wore them and I hated the look!  Me?  I wear
the "I can wear you outdoors", pajamas!  They look like pantsuits,
except the waist is elasticized!  A modern version of the what?
"MU-MU"! I look like I'm on my way to "yoga", class!  Oh man, teen
drinking, has been going on since Roman Times, I guess!

One afternoon, after being released from school, just after lunch,
instead of going home, I went to my friends, who were a set of
fraternal twins, home and into the basement we went, to play records
and what else?  DRINK!  Drinking for us, (16), was Creme de Cocoa,
Anisette or Creme de Menthe!  Cordials!  It's what "nice" girls drank
in polite company.  Drinking was part of my French Culture.  At 2
weeks old, at my christening, I was given a sip of "pink" Champagne!
I gave the same to my kids, at theirs!  Just to wet their lips!  It is
a tradition and wine served at meals were no big deal!

Here in NJ, I would NEVER do these things!  Now, I could land in jail!
 I'm talking about the mid-60's, when all this occurred.  My children
never had to "sneak" alcohol and when they reached "legal" age, here,
in NJ, didn't even bother with it.  We lived on a hill, that had
"hair-pin" turns, so no drinking and driving either!  I had heard of
too many cars, not making those curves, killing several people, up
there.  You only have to tell me once!

If we DO get the surveillance cameras, ALL crime will go down, so I
wonder just how relevant it is to the authorities?  Job security, you
know!  I saw the Mounties on patrol on Channel 4!  Yes, AP made the
nightly news and the 2 "Dobbins", were walking up Cookman Ave.  Now,
really!  What's the purpose?  Oh God, I feel the taser, already!
Okay, enough!  With her eye-brows raised, she said, "COMMENTS"?