I'd be into that. Unfortunately German delis just don't seem to do well around here. The last in the area that I knew about was in the Kmart Plaza in Wall. They only lasted a few years if that.

BTW, I finally had the chance to go to that wonderful German restaurant not far from Charlottsville, Virginia last week. Passed it every year for the last 15 years or so, but finally had dinner there. Really nice place. I think it's called "Bavarian Chef". That place, along with a German restaurant in Hershey, PA have been my favorites in the states.

Schneider's is good locally, but it pains me to have a German restaurant without good German beer on tap :)