Does the City account for it?  What's the amount of UEZ funds and who
gets it?  It's rumored that new businesses opening in AP, are funded
partially, through UEZ, but I've never heard who gets the funds, the
number that are minority, if any, or what the criteria is, in
obtaining such funds, or who makes public, any reports involving such
funds.  Question:  Is it a secret?  If so, why?  How come there's been
no more word on Tom Gilmour?  Is that too, a secret?  Whatever
happened to open government?  Who does the UEZ director report to?
Why are firms from Fair Haven preferred, over local firms, if any?
Does this go out for bid or no-bid?  Inquiring minds, want to know!

(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,