In a message dated 10/15/2007 10:28:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am  surprised more people have not commented on this very AP relevant
article  and topic. Seems to be a very positive statement for efforts
to accelerate  what most on this board seem to be pushing
for.....entertainmefor.....entertfor....

Just got back from the MM offices at 1100 Ocean Ave.  Went to get  tickets
for "The Laramie Project" at the Paramount, Nov.  16 &  17.

Quite a difference from my visits to Partners' offices there  couple  of
years ago.

Place seems to be a beehive of activity, conferences etc., personable and
helpful greeters.
Even for a Monday morning, they all seem to  hit the ground  running.