That was around 23 years ago, when I worked at a financial
institution, the amount that the VATICAN had in one particular
brokerage account.

So next time your in church and money thing comes up, think of that.

There's plenty in the till. Like dan says, all religions.

The fact that some have to close "money losing oeprations" is simply
busness decisions. Change in demos, they have to choose what they
will fund.

Jsut like in AP,where private $ is funding a for profit venture under
a non-profit umbrella.

I attacked Asbury Towers as well. At least they pay some taxes and
the seniors still get screwed by the city.

What good are they anyway - will they shop cookman, spend money on
the boardwalk use what services ARE NOT provided for them.

Looking at eminent domain, take asbury towers and go condo.......
look at all the tax money.