--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <jerseykev@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> > > You are embarassing me.
> > > Please stop immediately.
> > >

> > Stand thee behind me HINGE...
> >

> I could make a really, really bad joke right now, but I won't.
> Goodnight.
> Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

The original is; "Stand thee behind me satan."
I thought I would be nice and drop the satan, you took a biblical
remark and turned it into a seedy thought.

You have confirmed, just how important it is for me to "Preach Christ
and His teachings to this forum."

Perverse and immoral behaviour has been tolerated for too long.  I
talking spiritually, and the weapons of my warfare are not carnal,
but mighty to the pulling down of strongholds.

With all the controversy I have been in in the last 20 years, I might
as well be in the midst of controversy for Christ's message of love
and repentance and changeing the way we live our lives here and now.

I have chosen to forgive mario for broadcasting an event that
occurred close to 4 years ago, that had no foundation in truth to
begin with.  Just to harass me and undermine my credibility today.

God see all, and knows all.  God will not be mocked what a man sows
so shall he reap.

Good night hinge.

Good night Asbury, tomorrow we begin a new day and hope is on the way.

Praise The Lord...

KB