Mario,

You have to contact the City Clerk and ask to purchase a copy of the
transcript, and then it gets sent to a transcriber.  it won't be
cheap.

However, JSRM is going to appeal. They are going to have get a copy,
and turn over a copy to Mr. Gasiorowski.

I'm sure Ron will let you have a copy for coping costs (much much
cheaper).

Hope that helps, friend.

(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,