In a message dated 10/18/2007 10:15:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you  don't think the county is doing enough, there is an election  in
November.

If Trenton isn't doing enough to help fix your  problems, there is an
election in November.

So if you are so  frustrated in how your elected officials are working
to fix these problems  in your city - it would make sense to vote for
some different  representation.

All vail  points.

But none of that precludes citizens from speaking up and about their
experiences and solutions as they envision them.

Sometimes that wisdom bubbles up to the politicians. I suspect that
sometimes happens to discussions here.  I prefer "bubble up" to "trickle
down."
<grin>

It think that's the way it's supposed to work in the good 'ol  USA.