Re: [allthingsasbury] LYSOL 101

Yeah, sure, but you two guys continue to bait one another as if your
in
a tavern hanging out, only your not and so much gets lost between the
cyber world and the real world that you are making idiots of one
another.....it is so obvious that both of you are intelligent and good
guys, somehow you have to wrap your selves around the idea that
posting
to an internet group like yahoo is not the same as hanging out and
arguing. The reality is that once you post something, everyone who
reads
it more often than not moves on, except you and tommie, you guys argue
what you said ad nauseum and eventually, the whole point is gone...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 10/9/2007 12:45:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Stop wasting your time debating bullshit Mario...
>
> *Thanks for the advice.*
> **
> *But these days a lot of bullshit sticks after it dries.*
> *Just wanted to wipe the record clean while the shitake was still
fresh.*

> *And disinfect it with some facts:*
>
> *1. A hell of a lot more praising et al. than complaining.*
>
> *2. /Pro Bono/ is best kept private.*
>
> *And avoid endless debate by posting it here, rather than there.*
>
> *Thanks again.*
>
> *====================================================*
>
> In a message dated 10/9/2007 12:45:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Stop wasting your time debating bullshit Mario...
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:MarioAPNJ%40aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 10/8/2007 11:14:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:justifiedright%40yahoo.com> writes:
> >
> > What about YOU? Where have I seen you with your sleeves rolled up
> > and working as a volunteer in AP?
> >
> > *The one time I know of when J Right didn't personally tout his
> > services occurred when code violations resulted in what most of
> us saw
> > as an outrageous jail sentence.*
> >
> > *For the record:*
> >
> > *I have chosen to keep private _all_ my caretaker and "pro bono"
> > services in this community and elsewhere.*
> >
> > What fundraisors[sic] have I seen you supporting? ZERO.
> > NOTHING. ZILCH.
> >

> > *An impotent charge.*
> > **
> > *J Right is neither omnipotent, nor omniscient. And *
> > **
> > *he is also not omnipresent to "see" all fundraising activities in
> > this city.*
> > **
> > *If J Right doesn't "see" it, does that mean it doesn't occur?*

----
> See what's new at AOL.com
> <http://www.aol.com?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170> and Make AOL Your
> Homepage <http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?