- Drive down springwood and around Ave a to the neptune border/ridge
etc. I did the other day because I had to. Look at the barrack housng
that was constructed many moons ago. Sure, it's housing, but maybe it's
time to start knocking down the village and building new subsidized
housing. Yea, I'm saying spend more government money and building more
of a community instead of the old chicken coop housing. - more green a
place for kids to run vs in the street. I don't know if thats the
answer or if there will EVER be one, but a bulldozer is a start. HOw
are you going to attract business to Springwood if the guy/gal behind
the counter doesn't feel safe. You don't want storefronts with solid
steel doors or people working behind bullet proof glass just to sell a
soda.

Massive crackdown, day in day out.

Pretend its Iraq.

These are real HOMEland security issues.