Seaview square is a landfill. It still runs into deal lake.
That's why, when my kids showed me pics of them "swimming" in deal lake
by the golf course, I was going to murder them. At least when we did
it, we had no clue.

Having worked on some closed gas station projects  where the DEP is
involved and other projects, you'd be surprised at what the major gas
companies can do. TIME is on their side. Most of the DEP can work as
consultants while employed by the DEP. The gas companies can pay the
wages.

Did you note the McGreedy connection. It's his old admin that lingers
on. Not that it makes much of a difference.

Like someone said to me yesterday - ANYTHING can be engineered and
lawyered til it is approved. Money.