Camden.

Where I wound up yesterday afternoon. I was going to continue
sightseeing, by I didn't feel that comfortable without a 4x4 to run
if I had to.

It's actually come along way. We've put man on the moon. Mars is next.

Talk about great buildings. I fell in love with an original "Sears
Retail Store"
http://www.ruggieriandpartners.com/graphics/portfolio_sears.jpg

Then I found this:
4th suit filed to block demolition of Sears building

A fourth lawsuit was filed yesterday to stop demolition of the Sears,
Roebuck & Co. building on Admiral Wilson Boulevard in Camden.
The suit was filed in Camden County Superior Court by Standard
Merchandise Co. and Mark Tarnoff Associates, a business on Wright
Avenue within blocks of the proposed demolition site. Campbell Soup
Co., which still has headquarters in Camden, has proposed razing the
historic building to make way for expansion into a new office
building. Campbell plans also call for building a commercial office
complex that would be visible just off Admiral Wilson Boulevard.

Campbell officials have said they would consider leaving Camden if
the Sears demolition is not approved. In May the Dr. Denim firm, a
national retail-clothing chain, sued Gateway L.L.C. in state chancery
court to force the current owner of the building to sell to Dr.
Denim. Later in May, the Historic Preservation Commission voted
unanimously against razing the building. A lawsuit filed by activist
Frank Fulbrook complained that the city planning board's approval was
invalid. Following that suit, the state Historic Site Council voted 5-
1 against demolition. Dr. Denim later filed a legal challenge to the
validity of a city planning board vote for demolition.

Standard Merchandise and Tarnoff Associates, a clothing manufacturer,
alleged in the suit yesterday that the planning board's resolution of
support for demolition was inadequate and deficient in facts and
conclusions to approve demolition.- Dwight Ott