Actually, it is not the City that does not care about the litter, it
is the LITTERERS that don't care.

I watch miscreants drop their trash on the street all the time.
They look me in the eye when they are doing it.  It is simply an
undertated way of saying F. U.  Their are signalling to the rest of
us that they do not give a damn about this city.

Tragically, this is the attitude that is ruining their sorry lives.

Police should issue summonses whenever they see this happening.  It
is the ONLY way to stop it.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't really think it's done on purpose. I think the sad fact is
we have some ignorant low
> life slobs in this city who just don't care. Add to that the
people who live in the section 8