"making terroristic threats"?

On Oct 24, 2007, at 1:31 PM, Jack Pitzer wrote:

When I read this, I feel for our understaffed PD;

ASBURY PARK

MEMORIAL DRIVE: City man Cornel V. Styles, 28, was charged Oct. 10 by Lt. David DeSane
with possession of crack cocaine and possession of marijuana.

ASBURY PARK VILLAGE: City man Donnie C. Taylor, 47, was charged Oct. 10 by Officer
Stephen Love with possession of crack cocaine.

EMORY STREET: Joe A. Trevino, 27, of Bradley Beach was charged Oct. 11 by Officer Gabriel Carresquillo with attempted robbery, making terroristic threats and aggravated assault.

BANGS AVENUE: Rodney J. Briggs, 31, was charged Oct. 11 by Officer Keith Finkelstein with
possession of crack cocaine and outstanding warrants.

PINE STREET AND MONROE AVENUE: City man Tyrone Wiggs, 35, was charged Oct. 12 by
Officer Joel Fiori with robbery.

ASBURY PARK VILLAGE: Mark D. Dekle, 40, of Long Branch was charged Oct. 12 by Officer
Keith Finkelstein with possession of a handgun and resisting arrest.

MAIN STREET: James A. Filippo, 40, of Ocean Township was charged Oct. 14 by Officer
William Reng with driving while intoxicated.

ASBURY PARK HIGH SCHOOL. City man Shamar A. Johnson, 18, was charged Oct. 14 by
Officer William Whitley with possession of a weapon.

ASBURY PARK VILLAGE: City woman Tammi M. Joyner, 33, was charged Oct. 15 by Officer
Michael Park with aggravated assault.

POLICE HEADQUARTERS: A 36-year-old city man was charged Oct. 15 by Officer Jessenia
Davila-Vick with making a false report to a law enforcement officer.

FIFTH AVENUE: City man Tylik A. Railey, 24, was charged Oct. 15 by Sgt. Amir Bercovicz with possession of a weapon, unlawful possession of a weapon and obstructing the
administration of justice.

OTHER POLICE BUSINESS: Between Oct. 10 and 15, police made nine arrests for trespassing, eight for disorderly conduct, six for possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana, five for possession of drug paraphernalia, three for obstructing the administration of justice, two each for hindering apprehension and criminal mischief and one each for resisting arrest and simple assault. Thirty-seven arrests were made for
outstanding warrants.