> ---This deserves a round of applause for getting the LL back.
>
> If you haven't done so, go to:
> http://www.littleleague.org/programs/urban.asp

So instead of me pasting links, I took a momonet out and called David
James, Director of the Little League Urban Initiative who picked up the
phone and told me he is indeed aware of the shortfall in AP and is
working on it.

So to those in AP who have taken their time - not good job, but great.

Time the city took advantage of their classification as urban and got
some grant $$$ for those cameras instead of pondering about If they
have the money if if if.