In a message dated 10/25/2007 4:13:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

living  in asbury has been nothing but good times for me since i moved here 4
years  ago
I preceded you by decades. That you can enjoy "good times" is  a result of
transformations that started about several years ago.  An  infusion of energy
after most here were about ready to give up on ever improving  let alone
restoring this city.

of  course that is altered a bit by now being more aware of the haters here.
most  on this list seem to live tortured existences, complaining  CONSTANTLY
Hate is a strong word.  I used to hate the exploiters, the  absentee
landlords who did business in town then left.  I hated the racism  and bigotry
expressed in remarks by outsiders.

But I don't find haters on this list.  There is a variety of  viewpoints here
on how best to revitalize this city, and we're sometimes at odds  on the
options.

i  didn't move here expecting it to turn into rich white land, i took it for
what  it was when i came here
You're comments about a rich white land and about SUFA hating the  homeless
are way misinformed.

i  don't consider AP being "dumped" on with anything..
Then you're still a newbie who needs to learn about Asbury Park's  history,
and how this town was "raped," by forces within and without, because  many of
its citizens were uninformed.