"My my, your sweet words can charm the morning dew off of the honeysuckle"  -
B. Devereaux

In a message dated 10/25/2007 8:26:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

oh  yeah. being suspicious of those in power is "off the wall" Did
you grow up  in NJ? you still believe that those in power have your
best interests at  heart? i know everyone here is tired of garbage,
crack heads and homeless  people.
I have had it with Goons. political goons, developer goons,  real
estate goons, investor goons, newspaper goons. i am sick of  seeing
public servants behave as though they are not there to SERVE.

Which means i am also sick of there counterparts. the pussy  citizens
that lick ass when they can and keep their mouth such as much  as
possible. yeah mario..i am off the wall, and a wackjob...is  that
somehow related to blowjob dan....cause i think you all could  use
one...I know a really cheap hooker at the end of kingsly...