Tommy DeSeno, Esq - appointed to Asbury park City work say's;
"By the way, I don't see any Mosques in Long Branch."

How is this my doing.  I am just a little guy, in my town.  I am not
an elected official, nor an appointed official, I am not a political
hack lawyer either.

I am just the guy who has to explain to those people who are abused
by government, "why God has let this happen?"

You, Tom are part of the problem politically, I am just the guy who
has to attempt to clean up after the poliafia.

My suggestion of selling the JSRM to a Brooklyn or Queens Mosque was
not a threat, it was a suggestion.  The "Respect For Life" storefront
of Minister John does not qualify as a Muslim Mid Eastern Moasque.

poliafia.com