I think the funding issue is the better retribution anyway.

If Asbury Park does not want to take in outside people, it should not
take outside DOLLARS!

I will be in Trenton during the week seeing just how valid an
arguement this may be.

There are 8 million people who are looking for ways to lower taxes.
Funding towns that have not been able to fund themselves while they
have assets like the beachfront to establish is something thatneeds
to change.

Asbury has Stand Up For Asbury & Bruce, you guys should be funding
the 7,983,000 of us.

"Laughter is a merry medicine."

"For every action there is a reaction"