"Without eminent domain, it's never going to happen," Fernbach said of
the project. He said

by the township.

Fernbach said he hoped that his company could still do the project.

"We spent a lot of time, money and energy on it," he said. "We hope
that something changes."

"Without eminent domain, it's never going to happen,"

,,,,,property owners will not negotiate if they know their properties
are not subject to be taken....

WRONG. They will negotiate. It;s called not having a gun put to your
head.

It's a real arm's length transaction - with no undue influences or
threats, like many of the companies tried or do pull on property
owners in a targeted zone.

This is such a great line and symbolizes eminent domain mentality.