See what I mean?  How can media be "free", when the owners DICTATE,
what will, or will NOT be aired?  Who OWNS the media?  WE don't!
Clear Channel should be reported and sanctioned/fined/license
suspended or revoked!  This is how the communists control their media!
 I thought that we had a democracy!  Call me a liberal, but I believe
in FREE speech and airwaves that aren't TAINTED with ones' OWN
political leanings!  Bruce is an American with free will and free
speech!  This is a violation of free and unhampered speech!

<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/30/radio-boycotts-bruce-spri_n_70\

<http://idolator.com/tunes/ageism%3F/clear-channel-more-interested-in-pl\

<http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/AQTU29123102007\