It just amazes me that some folks fixate on an issue/object and in the
process miss the point entirely.

It's not about planters.

It's about using available resources to further the goals of the plan
instead of making a "show" of it.

People - wake up. There are supposed to be over 1000 occupied, tax
paying, condos at this time. OK, so that plan is a bust, what's the
latest number? - 46 sold?

New Plan - Restore the boardwalk as a destination with entertainment,
events etc. Hey I'm all for that !!

But it's just more hype at this point. The 5th Ave Pavilion is
supposed to have been RESTORED by this time. ALL the other pavilions
are supposed to have been rehabilitated/replaced by this time.

And, if that ever does happen, there is inadequate parking to make the
businesses successful.

Everything is interlinked, so yes when I see money wasted on planters
that could have been spent to actually restore a beautiful part of
Asbury Parks heritage, Bradley Park, I critique it.

But it's really about the big picture, how about starting to RESTORE
Asbury Park instead of always trying to remodel it?

Werner