I tried to notify Hinge of this but maybe it did not go through from
my blackberry.

Terry Reidy told me today that the city did contact JCP&L when Jack
first notified him. I guess Terry did not respond to Jack directly.
Terry went right to the top at the utility and there was confirmation
that workers actually went there. Terry thought it was taken care of
and now because I contacted realizes that lights must still be out and
will check back into what happened and if there is a larger problem
besides just burnt out bulbs. I trust that Terry will take care of it.

On another matter, Werner posted that graffiti was on the Grand Ave
Bridge. I notified the Deputy Mayor who said he would notify the state
since the bridge is theirs. I noticed that by Sat the graffiti was gone.

I have been a critic of both these gentlemen in the past and I expect
that I may criticize them in the future, but on these two issues, I
give credit where credit is due.